Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sources - The Truth is Out There!

Greetings,

Sources - The truth is out there! Where it is and bringing it all together is the challenge.

That said, collecting sources for my honeymoon planning is going well. Google Alerts is returning great material, but I'm never by my source paper when I read through it. I have two informal sources, one that I need to track down but the other I am in contact with, that will be fantastic, being couples that actually honeymooned in New England. ("Honeymooned" is such a strange word.) I also have a good friend, John Walter, recently married while in college and I'm sure he's got great input on planning a honeymoon. I just need to corner him.

As far as institutional sources go there seem to be an over abundance of travel sights catering to honeymooners. ("Honeymooners," another strange word. The lexicon used while planning a honeymoon may be a topic in inself, sheesh.)

I'm starting to think about the side bar. Maybe focus on restaurants? Or lodging? I'm sure it will come to me.

Because I have to...
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment