Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Adversarial Unto Itself

Greetings sentients,

For computer assisted reporting I am researching the process/planning a honeymoon in New England. I'm double dipping, using school to supplement and aid my real life situation; I'm getting married in July and my lovely fiancee has expressed a desire to see the sea cliffs of New England. ("See the sea," really? What have I done?)

The funny thing is that for this project I was supposed to have tracked down several interview sources during this weekend, which would be excellent help planning this honeymoon. So what is the trouble? What is adversarial unto itself as the title states?

I spent the weekend doing wedding planning/preparation stuff and did not have an opportunity complete my interview source homework. The wedding planning preventing the honeymoon planning, how fantastic, yes?

Disclaimer: This blog post late at night after finishing at the Collegian and now have no opportunity to complete my assignment is a shameless attempt at explaining my failure and garnering mercy from the good Dr. Baltrip. Honesty is the best policy, yes?

Because I have to...
Jesse Riggs

No comments:

Post a Comment