Monday, March 29, 2010

Fools rush in...

Greetings,

Now I'm learning why people wait till they graduate to get married. I have a ton of information to sift through from my Google alerts and the sources I've looked up using the various techniques Dr. Baltrip has taught us in class, but no time to go through it.

I'm too busy. Too busy for my mind to handle. I don't know how some people do it but I'm failing at it. I look at lots of things and can't focus on any. It doesn't help to be perpetually irked at K-State administration.

I want to complete all the assignments I have on my plate. I really do. They're interesting and challenging. I just need help... sigh...

And I apparently failed to post this blog when I wrote it weeks ago, so it's appearing now, May 11.

Because I have to...

Jesse

Picture, I'm a dreamer, I'll take you deeper
Down to the sleepy glow
Time is low, don't you know
What are we going to do?
- Every Planet We Reach is Dead, by the Gorillaz

No comments:

Post a Comment