Thursday, May 6, 2010

If you will direct your attention to the center ring...

Greetings,

These last two classes have been pretty cool overall. Everyone is presenting their projects, the challenges and new information they've discovered.


Ben has been researching the argument for legalizing marijuana and he's found a lot of compelling information for its legalization. I can tell he was really interested in his topic. He's got a sharp mind for tracking down resources, or else more self motivation than most for initiating contact with sources. I'm impressed.


Geo has been blessed with a couple of great sources, one in our scholarship house and another an honors class professor he developed a good relationship with. It's a great topic.

As far as my grade and putting together an appealing project goes I wish I had chosen a different topic, but as far as life itself goes, I'm indeed blessed to gave been able to think about this for a couple hours every Tuesday and Thursday. There's no telling where I might be with this planning process had I had to do it on my own in addition to class. But like I say, turning it into a comprehensible assignment...

And now, to distract you with some pictures and reading, our wedding website and engagment photos.


Because I have to...

Jesse

And the desperate search began
All across this sea and land
I just knew I'd find you here
I just knew I'd find you
- The Lions Roar by The Hush Sound

No comments:

Post a Comment