Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Feeding the coordinates into the nav-computer...

Greetings,

We're locked in for the Hartstone Inn, in Camden, Maine. Made the reservation last night. Will book plane tickets soonest.

Honestly, choosing a room to stay in to honeymoon has been kinda surreal. It's not just looking for a place to a stay. It's looking for a place to romance. And I'll leave it at that.

Finished up the sidebar corrections and started on the main article this weekend.

Anyone of these project based classes I'm taking this semester would have been more enjoyable if I wasn't taking three at once, while working at the Collegian. Blah, blah, I'm whining, I'll quit now.

Because I have to...

Jesse

Stickshifts and safetybelts,
Bucket-seats have all got to go,
When we're driving in the car
It makes my baby seem so far.
- Stickshifts and Safteybelts by Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment